[NSRCA-discussion] TP 5300 pro lite 2

Andrew Jesky Andrew.Jesky at soaringsoftware.com
Fri May 29 10:13:41 AKDT 2009

Ihncheol,

Jason and Chad have been using these since the 2008 Nationals. I know on RCU Chad posted a couple of graphs that shows the discharge rate.
They are actually 2P packs, I have run them for a while and really like them as well. I prefer the 10s5000 packs as it is a cleaner install in my airplane.

Andrew