[NSRCA-discussion] Honda generator question

Phil Spelt chuenkan at comcast.net
Thu May 28 05:14:11 AKDT 2009

Yes, Bill, beryllium is still poisonous...
:-D  It is one of the "heavy metals" as are
lithium, cadmium, mercury, and a number of
others.  That's why they should not go into land
fills -- they poison us in large enough doses.

At 09:07 AM 5/28/2009, you wrote:

>I read long ago, (the information may be dated
>and inapplicable) that the fluorescent coating
>contains beryllium, which was stated in the
>article to be poisonous, in some unstated
>quantity.  Don't know if this is still the case.  Anybody know?
>Bill Glaze

-->There are only two types of aircraft -- fighters and targets.

Phil Spelt, Webmaster & Past President, Knox County Radio Control Society, Inc.