[NSRCA-discussion] Honda generator question

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Wed May 27 14:12:41 AKDT 2009

Keith-

I know the answer!!!  I know the answer!!!

The answer is lots of GREEN GREEN GREEN!  Because those bulbs are so
GREEN....

Why call ServPro when we can just......throw it in the trash?

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radomes and Specialty Apertures
Technical Staff Composites Engineering
Raytheon

Keith Hoard <khoard at gmail.com>
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
05/27/2009 05:05 PM
Please respond to
General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>

General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Honda generator question

Call your local "Servpro" franchise and tell them you dropped one in your
kitchen and want to know what the bill is to clean it up. . .