[NSRCA-discussion] 68 tickets sold; confirmation system working

Scott Pavlock f3aflyer7 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 12:04:41 AKDT 2009

 Last night at my local club meeting I brought up the 2009 F3A Raffle. Many
guys were interested in buying a ticket but did not want to do the online
purchase.It would be better for me to have 20 real paper tickets to sell. Is
there someone in Michigan who has tickets or can someone mail me 20 tickets
to sell?

Mike