[NSRCA-discussion] 68 tickets sold; confirmation system working

Mark Hunt flyintexan at att.net
Wed May 27 03:30:17 AKDT 2009

For anyone in the Houston area....I have tickets.  I keep them with me at all times...:)  Please save a $20 here and there and see me in Crosby at the Lone Star Challenge on June 13th.  Archie will be there with shirts and hats as well.

Don't forget to speak up for the Team at your next local club meeting.  This works very well and has been a big part of the fund raising in the past.

Best Regards,
Mark