[NSRCA-discussion] 68 tickets sold; confirmation system working

Keith Black tkeithblack at gmail.com
Tue May 26 19:39:11 AKDT 2009

OK people, the guys at FlyingGiants don't even fly pattern for the most part
and they're over $2000 raised in just a few days, with NO raffle. Marty's
probably put in over $2000 in man hours alone working on this raffle system,
we've got lots of sponsors giving gifts and we're only at 68 tickets!

Come on guys, we can do better than this!  Surely everyone here can spare at
least $20 bucks (and no one will complain if you buy more than one ticket),
let's get this thing rolling!!!

Enthusiastically,

Keith Black