[NSRCA-discussion] 68 tickets sold; confirmation system working

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Tue May 26 18:51:10 AKDT 2009

$1360 raised from the online raffle system (so far).

I've cobbled together a system to number the tickets
to go into the drum from the PayPal orders.

You may confirm your ticket numbers here:

http://nsrca.us/raffle/confirm_tix.htm

My .pdf version of the table is sick, however.
I didn't expect such long addresses--or people
who would buy large numbers of tickets.

It's a good problem to have.  One ticket was
sold to a fellow in India (!).

Having said that, I'm going on retreat tomorrow
for a week.  Issuing of ticket numbers and
wrestling with the .pdf output will resume then.

The online sales will close July 9.  That will
give us time to finalize the logistics of
getting the tickets into the drum by the night
of the Nats banquet.

				Marty