[NSRCA-discussion] 54 raffle tickets sold; bug in the confirmation process

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Thu May 21 20:25:30 AKDT 2009

We started the night with 15 tickets sold; 39 more have
been sold in the last few hours.

BUT it appears that PayPal gives two different transaction
numbers to the folks on the end of the transaction.
I've been shown that that is the case.  I guess they
don't want to let the left hand know what the right hand
is doing.

I'll have to go back to the drawing board.  Heh heh,
since I'm working on a raffle, I guess that's a pun.  :o(

I'll try keying on e-mail for now.

Stay tuned for further exciting developments in the
land of PHP and MySQL.

				Marty