[NSRCA-discussion] Castle Phoenix 85HV help

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Thu May 21 09:40:03 AKDT 2009

I doubt it, the servos and ESCs don't know what receiver they are plugged
into.  The signals going to the servos (or ESCs) are not different between
the 72 and 2.4 setups.  The only receiver I am aware of that the RX/servo
combination is important to is the new Futaba HS (high speed) receivers that
you  have to use digital servos on the first 6 channels and that is only
applicable  if you are running the receiver in HS mode.  HS mode doubles the
frame  rate, sends signals to the servo every 7ms instead of the 14ms.

Don

In a message dated 5/21/2009 10:32:51 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,