[NSRCA-discussion] stirring the pot..;)

J Shu jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Tue May 19 08:28:42 AKDT 2009

Now that I am done with my month and a half tour of the World...lol, it's time to get back down to business. Here's a few things I've noted while watching the list over the past months.

Sportsman has one sequence
Intermediate has one sequence
Advanced has one sequence
Masters has one sequence
Masters IS too long and should be shortened to the same maneuvers as FAI, IMO, and should always have scored take-off and landing. If one doesn't want to be scored on launches and arrivals... I mean take-offs and landings, fly FAI.

Should there be an Expert class added... pro's and con's either way.

FAI has two sequences plus two unknowns
Anyone that doesn't want to fly the current F schedule will not be flying FAI next year anyway. P-11 is as hard as F-09.
I am glad to be part of D3 that flies both P and F. When we first started this a few years ago, everyone had fun flying F, even if they had never practiced it. As for final results we've pretty much done this on a contest to contest basis. At Ocala we did the best 4 out of 6 total, other's we've done best 3-P's and 1-F. Not sure what we're gonna do at Andersonville.

Anyway, time to start building the new plane. It must still be raining here cause I see my car floating away.

Regards,
Jason
www.shulmanaviation.com
www.composite-arf.com