[NSRCA-discussion] Contests

Bill Glaze billglaze at bellsouth.net
Tue May 19 05:43:19 AKDT 2009

Thanks, Ron.  I obviously assumed too much when I wrote that piece.  My
fault, nobody elses.  In light of the conversations about contests, I
thought I'd put in an extremely far-out contest concept.  Obviously, I
wouldn't want to "attend" such a contest myself.
BTW: A very belated thanks to you for our conversation last year at Muncie.
I wasn't going to have the eye procedure done until I had spoken to you,
regardless of what the Dr.s and other medicals said; your having had it
done, and the fact that I knew you'd give me the straight scoop, was what I
needed.  It worked out exactly--exactly--as you said.  Our conversation
alone was well worth the trip to Muncie.
Bill Glaze