[NSRCA-discussion] stirring the pot..;)

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue May 19 05:14:25 AKDT 2009

Chuck,
“southern genetic mutations”…      Oh so that's it! And all this time I thought it was just because you guys could fly for 10 months (or more) out of the year as opposed to being huddled up in the house trying to stay warm all winter. Now I'm scared. I've seen some of these "mutations" up close (I used to work on a circle track pit crew) and I don't know if I'd want to put myself into THAT group if I were you! LOL

John Pavlick