[NSRCA-discussion] Raffle to benefit the 2009 F3A Team

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Sun May 17 18:25:42 AKDT 2009

The first two generous test subjects found a problem
and reported it to me.

I left out a line of code that is supposed to tell
PayPal to add the item to the shopping cart.

It's fixed now.  Seven tickets have been sold and
have been logged into the database.

If you tried to purchase tickets and got a notice
from PayPal that there was something wrong with
the form, you can try the page again.  Refresh
your browser to make sure you get the revised
form:

<http://nsrca.org/PayPal/raffle.htm>

I have a field in the database where we can log
the ticket numbers assigned to purchasers.
Tomorrow I'll work on the forms necessary to
fill in that field and for purchasers to
inspect the results.  I figure I'll use the
PayPal transaction number as the key for
inspecting the results.  Only the purchaser
should have that number and it should retrieve
one and only one record.

Stay tuned for further exciting developments
in PHP and MySQL.  I'm going to declare
victory and retreat for tonight.  ;o)

				Marty