[NSRCA-discussion] Raffle to benefit the 2009 F3A Team

Martin X. Moleski, SJ moleski at canisius.edu
Sun May 17 16:33:46 AKDT 2009

We have set up a PayPal page where you may purchase
raffle tickets online for a drawing to take place
at the Nats:

<http://nsrca.org/PayPal/raffle.htm>

     * Black Magic V3 kit
     * 2 Futaba 10 channel FASST radios
     * JR 12 channel, Spread Spectrum radio
     * YS170DZ
     * OS FS200SP
     * RealFlight 4.5 with all six expansion packs
     * Aspera electric 46" model complete
     * 51" Almost Ready to Fly stick--add your own receiver

The first few people to buy tickets will be testing the
system.  I've debugged it as much as I can stand using
fake data.  :-O

Brian Clemmons, Ron Davies, Derek Koopowitz, and I will
receive e-mails confirming the purchase of the tickets;
the information should also be stored in our database.

PayPal will send you a receipt for the transaction.

We will eventually work out a system where you can
check to see that the tickets have been issued for
you and placed in the pool.

				Marty