[NSRCA-discussion] WRAP UP - Advancement

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 06:42:47 AKDT 2009

 While I agree with the spirit of what your saying Mark there is a rule in place and we have to abide by it until it's officially changed.
 As the interim NSRCA D5VP I will work within the system to accomodate anyone who wants to drop down a class in D5. John's email conveys the system that exists in black and white. We want to help those that need it here. Kind of like our version of a stimulus package.
 I hope that the rule can be changed sooner than later. Mike