[NSRCA-discussion] Aresti

Dave Michael davidmichael1 at comcast.net
Mon May 11 17:16:01 AKDT 2009

Arch is right.

If you look at the "old" IMAC schedules (i.e., 10 years ago, maybe less) the descriptions were offered as both written out and aresti on the same sheet.  Over time you gravitate toward the aresti.  I think you fellas would really like it- even those who say they won't. How do I know?  History repeats and at our core - IMAC or Pattern - the two groups aren't that different.  There was a time when aresti was not universally accepted in IMAC- not that long ago, either.   So I would recommend offering both and see what happens over time.

Couple things to keep in mind - I'm pretty sure aresti has to be licensed to use.  Also, there are pattern manuevers that are not in the aresti catalog- but you could adopt.