[NSRCA-discussion] WRAP UP - Advancement

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Mon May 11 07:50:47 AKDT 2009

Atwood, Mark wrote:

> I would imagine we would need to have both for the lower classes at
> the very least.  You’re correct, we don’t want anything that would put
> off a beginner from being interested.

I guess I look at it differently. Learning Aresti was part of the fun
and I never viewed it as some onerous task. Making it seem like a
barrier seems counterproductive to me.  Aresti is cool and it's easy to
learn.  But as long as people see it as some kind of burden, and pass
that attitude along, then it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.