[NSRCA-discussion] Advancement System

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Mon May 11 07:25:13 AKDT 2009

On Mon, 11 May 2009 1:57:46 -0400
<mjfrederick at cox.net> wrote:

> Glen Shepherd: I don't know what it is about your e-mails, but every
> post you make to the list causes an error with my outlook download
> from my mail server and I have to log into my webmail and delete your
> e-mails before I can continue downloading the rest. Maybe Marty or
> someone else could offer some insight on this?
>
> Matt

Hi Matt,

Sorry I didn't reply over the weekend.  I've taken a look at Glen's
messages and there isn't really anything remarkable about them.  He's
just using Yahoo's webmail interface.

Yahoo does electronically sign their outgoing mail with both DKIM and
DomainKey signatures to help prevent spoofing.  My best guess is that
your Outlook is hanging trying to verify these signatures for some
reason.  I don't use Outlook, but here are some breadcrumbs that might
lead you to a solution

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HP010461711033.aspx

--
Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com