[NSRCA-discussion] Advancement System

Glen Watson ghwatson at comcast.net
Sat May 9 19:30:48 AKDT 2009

...what makes the Masters sequence long on time is the maneuver count plus
certain maneuvers within the sequence that take a long time to execute.

Half Clover
Figure M
Hour Glass
Figure 9
Double Immelman
Spin

Wonder if the sequence committee considers individual maneuver time when
drafting sequences? A couple of the Masters sequence maneuvers could have
been substituted by maneuvers that take less time... for example replace the
Fig M with a cobra w/full rolls, Fig 9 with a bunt or the double immelman
with a reverse knife edge or some other kind of horizontal rolling type
maneuver. How about a snap followed by an opposite slow or pt roll that goes
by very quickly.

~Glen