[NSRCA-discussion] certification

George W.Kennie geobet4 at verizon.net
Sat May 9 17:40:29 AKDT 2009

Kudos to Scott Smith for a teriffic seminar today presented at the Agawam Library and at a cost of just $ 2.50 per head including a 3 course lunch,
It's got to be something the rest of the District members should really place on the docket next time around.

We even talked about the Precision Aerobatics rules and had some great lively interaction. We got through so early we had time to follow it up with
a full blown 6 round contest at his local field afterwards where we demonstrated all that good stuff we learned.  WOW !!!

Make no mistake, Scott is # ONE  in my book.

Thanks Scott !!!!!!!!!!!!!

G.

;>)