[NSRCA-discussion] Advancement System

Earl Haury ejhaury at comcast.net
Fri May 8 18:18:10 AKDT 2009

Pretty good memory! As I recall the top AMA classes were C Novice & C Expert
(same sequences), D Novice & D Expert used the FAI sequence. Most local
events used the D version as no one was very fond of the touch & go in the C
sequence, the Nats used C N&E, Team Selections D. B class also had a touch &
go as the maneuver following take-off (made for some short flights).

Earl