[NSRCA-discussion] Advancement System - follow up

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Fri May 8 08:33:40 AKDT 2009

. . .<snip> . . .

>   So how would this "heat" manifest itself?  How would the competitors
> handle it?  How about the CD?  How about the AMA?
>
> Richard

     (As 5 guys gather around the sandbaggers airplane prior to the pilot's
meeting) . . "So's. . . . its looks like you gots yourself a nice, new,
shiny motor in that plane there. . . what's is it? . . one of them thar
fancy Y.S.'s?  It'd be a cryin' shame if something's awful would's happen's
to its now, wouldnt's it? . . .

     (The beauty of this veiled threat is that nobody would actually have to
go through with it because, you know, something awful always happens to Y.S.
engines anyway. . .(

--

Keith Hoard
Collierville, TN