[NSRCA-discussion] Rules survey

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Fri May 8 08:27:48 AKDT 2009

I think there seems to be 3 main areas of focus for the survey...

1.  Removing the sequences from the rule book and associated maneuver
descriptions
2.  Changing the class advancement rule or removing it all together
3.  Changing all the schedules or changing just a few of them

There are probably other ones that should be included but I can't think of
them at this time... I'm sure I'll get reminded soon enough though.  LOL

Sequence design is a totally separate issue and should not be a part of the
survey, I think...