[NSRCA-discussion] Rules survey

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri May 8 07:52:46 AKDT 2009

Yes to # ONE!!!!!

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org [mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Derek Koopowitz
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 11:31 AM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Rules survey

I have a couple of questions and requests with regard to the survey... (this will look like a survey)

1.  In the past we've tended to put together a number of questions without much explanation as to why the questions are being asked/surveyed.  Don't you all think it would benefit everyone if we put together a one or two paragraph description of what the pros/cons are of each question and the reasons behind the potential change?  My thought is that we could make this information available on the website and the K-Factor so that everyone will have a better understanding of the survey question.  We do this for elections on propositions in local/state political events... why not here?
2.  If the answer to #1 is a yes, then my request to everyone is that you send me your survey questions with proper reasoning including pros/cons of the proposed change and I can start formulating the survey.
3.  If the answer to #1 is a no, then do nothing... :-)

-Derek