[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: Advancement System

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Thu May 7 15:17:41 AKDT 2009

Well, speaking as someone who just made the leap from Intermediate to
Advanced for no reason other than boredom, I find that the current Advanced
schedule is just about as easy as the Intermediate schedule. Truth be told,
I find the Advanced schedule kinda boring already... no inverted exits mixed
in. Granted, I don't think there should be as many as Masters, but even
Intermediate has one!

Matt