[NSRCA-discussion] Masters Judging

Anthony Romano anthonyr105 at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 06:04:26 AKDT 2009

Hi Guys,

 That was exactly the kind of thing I was thinking. This way you have a defined winner and everyone gets to fly. Also, makes district champ points easier without juggling A and B winners and extra awards.

The sequence is what is and we can just learn when we design the next. Nobody complained until P-09 came out. As a pilot I think P-09 is too short. Makes me want to fly Masters.

 With our system that pushes everyone to Masters this is going to continue to happen. I remember a conversation at the Nats with someone about an idea for a better matrix but can't remember the details.

Anthony

PS Mike how is that Sicle progressing? Would love to hear more.