[NSRCA-discussion] 12X question

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 21:08:02 AKDT 2009

Ok, now for a JR question.  I have my plane set up with flight modes and
have been playing with travel and expo settings to suit. Here is my
problem:  In position 0 I have the rudder throw set to 75% in the D/R
column and expo at about 50%.  The rudder is too sensitive still so I
keep bumping the expo up and then I realize that it is not providing ANY
expo regardless of what I have dialed in.  The graph shows a nice expo
curve (BTW, I know JR is a + expo number). The aileron and elevator are
both working correctly with expo.  Now check mode position 1 and it is
set to D/R of 100% and expo of 40% and the rudder expo works correctly.
So, back to position 0 and change the D/R to 100% and the expo now
works.  Why do I need D/R of 100% to get any expo on rudder? Am I
missing something easy?

Thanks

Chris