[NSRCA-discussion] Length of 2011 Masters Sequence

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Tue May 5 17:47:02 AKDT 2009

When I started contest flying, You put your plane in line and flew
when you got to the head of the line.  There was no such thing as
rounds.  If you got there early you could keep flying and get more
flights than the other guys.  I remember flying on the dry lake in Las
Vegas with the wind howling and Larry Leonard and I were the only guys
getting in line so I had so many flights the sand wore out the plastic
gimbals in my Bonner transmitter.  Those were the days.

Jim