[NSRCA-discussion] Length of 2011 Masters Sequence

michael s harrison drmikedds at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 5 06:02:55 AKDT 2009

Joe,

It has probably been mentioned before but I would recommend simply using the
existing-whatever is at that time- FAI P pattern for the masters sequence
and allow it to be replaced by the upcoming P pattern every cycle.  The
pilots are plenty good enough and it would really simplify things and put
everyone on the same page.  I believe it would be exciting and fun.

Mike