[NSRCA-discussion] Trottle cut, knife edge mix on Futaba 7 ch

dkrev at shaw.ca dkrev at shaw.ca
Sun May 3 19:29:28 AKDT 2009

Time to upgrade maybe:-)
-----Original Message-----
From: Xavier Mouraux <xaviermouraux at yahoo.com>

Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 20:16:17
To: General pattern discussion<nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Trottle cut, knife edge mix on Futaba 7 ch

Sorry guys. My friend's radio is a 7C. I was mixed up with my other friend who has the 7UA.

What I want to do with the trottle cut is the same that was discussed a few weeks ago for the JR. I have been using it on my Spektrum for some time already. The mix kills the motor at any position of the trottle stick at anytime. Once the ESC is armed, I switch the mix on and the trottle stick is dead until I am ready for takeoff. Once I land, I turn it on again until I disconnect the batterie or turn the radio off.

We'll try Colin's suggestion tomorrow in case it work on the 7C also for the aileron mix. I was trying to found a setting in the flaperon menu to include or not the mixes. I was also wondering if one aileron would not be enough but I didn't have a chance to fly the plane yet to check it.

Thanks

Xavier