[NSRCA-discussion] First Masters flights of the year

Dennis Bodary d_bodary at yahoo.com
Sat May 2 12:28:34 AKDT 2009

At least you got to fly today. Last couple times i went out it was 20 mile an hour wind and did not actually feel like flying. Last Sunday i got bit by the prop. Not bad a small cut on the finger and one BIG bruse on the knee. Actually got really lucky it was'nt a whole lot worse. So Bob i think we may be giving Verne another year at the top.

Oh well weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow and i am doing  a electric fly.