[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Judging Seminar May 15, Toms River, NJ - w/ the D1 Spring Opener contest

richard wallace rickwallace45 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 17:35:25 AKDT 2009

All -
We'll be holding the "Southern D1 " Judging seminar on Friday evening May 15
here in Toms River NJ. Planned cost will be $10.00 to cover the cost of the
printed judging manual you'll receive (with those great, great maneuver
sequence diagrams of course!) plus $$ for pizza at the seminar.

My email address is in the CC: part of this email.   Please let me know *
offlist   *BY MAY 8 if you're planning to attend, so that I can assure that
we'll have enough chairs and training materials for all.

Planning to start not later than 7:30; we'll have pizza for dinner. It's
getting to be beach season here, so plan some extra travel time to allow for
the traffic in the local area on a Friday night...>!

Thanks - see you there! -

Rick Wallace