[NSRCA-discussion] F3A Discussion List

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 10:06:39 AKDT 2009

As Earl alluded to in his post, there has generally been little to no
discussion on F3A matters at the international level.  I asked Tom Simes to
create a discussion list for us so that we can use this list to discuss
relevant items that affect F3A in the USA.  I will use this list to
disseminate information that I get from the CIAM and the F3A sub-committee,
and I would also like to use the list to discuss potential rules/sequence
changes and also any concerns that we (US F3A pilots) may have with the
current set of rules.

To subscribe to the list please go to:

My preference is that only US F3A pilots participate in the discussion but
I'm certainly not going to limit the membership to just US participants -
any/all input is welcome and I will do my best to ensure that your input is
shared at the international level.  I would also encourage everyone that
does participate to familiarize themselves with the current set of F3A
rules.  As always I will post any documents I receive from the CIAM that
pertains to F3A on the NSRCA website - there currently are some rules
proposals that are posted that I will remove since these were voted on at
the just held CIAM meeting.  I'll post the results of those votes in the
next few days on this list.

-Derek