[NSRCA-discussion] 2011 F3A World Championship

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 20:37:51 AKDT 2009

Thank you everyone for the kind words... It is really appreciated.  I've
received numerous emails offering to help and I hope, at some point, to take
you all up on those offers.

I will put our presentation on the website in the next couple of days - just
trying to catch up with everthing going on here first.