[NSRCA-discussion] For Electric eyes only.. lol

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Mon Mar 30 12:08:43 AKDT 2009

They should be nervous....  One fireman I talked to, said that a couple have already died...  they touched

the wrecked vehicle and got shocked!   There has already been a bunch of required design changes to allow

for cutting circuits from outside the vehicle in the event of a crash.  Use your imagination as to how many

points of access might be needed!  If you come upon an electric vehicle crash, and you hear the electric

rotor turning, Don't Touch!  You could very well become the ground wire!

Rex