[NSRCA-discussion] For Electric eyes only.. lol

Woodward, Jim (US SSA) jim.woodward at baesystems.com
Mon Mar 30 11:18:51 AKDT 2009

... he also invented wireless "power" transmission, as well as the AC current, associated thinner wires, and patented a light bulb that took a lot of business from Edison's company.  Edison also jipped Tesla out of a $50k bonus when Tesla first arrived in the USA working for Edison, and thus began the two's rivalry.  Some specials of his life and inventions have been on the History Channel lately.
Jim