[NSRCA-discussion] IR meter

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Sun Mar 29 19:31:23 AKDT 2009

Don,

I would say the FMA is closer to the real value.  I'll look at some
inflight data but just as a test of reasonableness I looked at the
data I sent you recently where I was pulling about 98 Amps at 39
volts.  My pack has about 3 mOhms per cell according to the FMA times
10 cells is .03 Ohms for the pack.  98 x .03 = 2.94 volts  If the
resistance was 7 times higher the drop would be seven times higher or
around 21 volts.  Something is wrong with his algorithm.

Jim