[NSRCA-discussion] 2011 F3A World Championship

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sat Mar 28 08:39:13 AKDT 2009

Well Done to all involved!!!

-Mark
--------------------------

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org <nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org>
To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Sat Mar 28 12:35:35 2009
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] 2011 F3A World Championship

The CIAM has just selected the USA to host the 2011 F3A World Championship in Muncie.  Thank you to all the officers, board and AMA personnel that helped with the presentation and guidance in order for us to be awarded the WC's.  My thanks also go to several people that approached me with the idea of hosting the WC's... Earl Haury and Tim Jesky were the main "culprits" but during the months that followed, many others confirmed to me that they saw a lot of value in the US hosting.

See you in 2011!