[NSRCA-discussion] 14MZ springs

adriancwong at earthlink.net adriancwong at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 27 05:37:22 AKDT 2009

Tony,

I have been using your HD springs on my 9 zaps series for many years with good results.

I was also using the HD springs on my 14MZ originally. About 1-1/2 years ago, my 14 started to develop the encoder problem. I sent it back to Hobbico for repair, and was told not to use them. Therefore, I stopped.

Adrian