[NSRCA-discussion] Rhino Lipos

George W.Kennie geobet4 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 26 19:09:22 AKDT 2009

Ron,

There are guys in two different clubs that I belong to that are using Rhino
paks with  fabulous results.
More wattage from a 20C Rhino pak than a 30C Thunder Power Pro (50 Watts
greater on a 4 S pak).
Another one of the guys has been charging at 3C for a year and taking 3 cell
paks down to 8 volts
consistantly with no apparrent degradation in capacity. They give the
impression of indestructability !

Just think what's possible when they are properly cared for !

G.