[NSRCA-discussion] 14MZ springs

Stuart Chale schale at optonline.net
Thu Mar 26 16:18:06 AKDT 2009

I don't have the link but they were very easy to install.  Although
Futaba says not to use their regular heavy duty springs I did and have
not had an issue with it.  I suspect many have used the same springs.
The springs that Tony from Radio South sells are stiffer and I guess
could be a problem if Futaba says that their HD springs are too heavy.
I suspect that there are people that have installed them as well without
problems though.
The main thing is to make sure that the two loops on each end of the
spring are perpendicular to each other before installing them.  A fine
needle nose plier or thin hemostat makes the job easier.
Stuart C.