[NSRCA-discussion] Fwd: New fast charge battery

James Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Wed Mar 18 21:54:46 AKDT 2009

Hi Chris,

I didn't see anything that indicated this mod would make them
heavier.  So assuming you could get a 5200 mah pack the same size as
the new TP Prolite V2 or whatever they're called, and it was a 100C
battery, I think we'd be very happy.

I'm planning on going to Riverside but I'm a little worried about my
radio.  Maybe I'm losing it but I think I detect a hesitation in the
ailerons  every once in awhile.  I need to do some testing to isolate
the problem.

Jim