[NSRCA-discussion] thinning epoxy, how?

Gray E Fowler gfowler at raytheon.com
Mon Mar 16 10:36:13 AKDT 2009

Jason

Use the finishing resin...if no styrofoam core issues, cut with acetone of
MEK, both sold at Home Depot or Lowes. If the core is yellow-brown then
that is a urethane ridgid foam and okay for acetone/MEK.

Gray Fowler
Senior Principal Chemical Engineer
Radomes and Specialty Apertures
Technical Staff Composites Engineering
Raytheon

"J Shu" <jshulman at cfl.rr.com>
Sent by: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
03/16/2009 01:25 PM
Please respond to
General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>

"General pattern discussion" <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [NSRCA-discussion] thinning epoxy, how?

I have Z-Poxy 30 min and Finishing resin

Regards,
Jason
www.shulmanaviation.com
www.composite-arf.com