[NSRCA-discussion] thinning epoxy, how?

Keith Hoard khoard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 06:59:40 AKDT 2009

Another good way is to take a bowl of water and heat it up, then float your
epoxy mixing bowl in the hot water.  And Ron is right, you need to work
quickly 'cause the epoxy will cure very quickly once you heat it up.  When
the first batch hardens up, just keep adding new epoxy to the bowl and the
hot water will keep it liquid. . .

I also have (my wife's) hair dryer standing by to heat up any epoxy once its
on the plane and help it flow.

--

Keith Hoard
Collierville, TN