[NSRCA-discussion] Another advance in batteries

Rex trexlesh at msn.com
Wed Mar 11 21:27:44 AKDT 2009

I don't know if this is true or not, but I read an article about some guy that has

found a new way to charge Lithium batteries....  according to him the charge in

our batteries have a cobweb of crystalline like structure.  Apparantly, he has figured

out how to create a structure with twice as much capacity.  He says that you can

get twice the mAh out of the batteries....  If this is indeed true, most of our problems

in electric modeling are solved.

Just remember the old saying...  don't believe anything you read or hear, and only

half of what you see!  Time will tell.  When we were at the NW Expo last month, a

guy came to the booth and was talking about his son, and that he is working on this

sort of project.  So, maybe there is some truth in it.

Rex