[NSRCA-discussion] Wiring diagram

Richard Strickland pamrich47 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 11 17:16:12 AKDT 2009

I was a little disappointed that resistance is not read when only using the nodes.  I've got things set up with bullet conns right now--but I'm considering going to this set up as it's a little more fool-proof as upon occasion, I've been known to be a bit foolish...  AND reading resistance is an excellent way of monitoring battery health--a lot of BS and adapters to hook up in its present config....

Thanks,

Richard