[NSRCA-discussion] Tuned Pipe for OS 160

aeroslave at tx.rr.com aeroslave at tx.rr.com
Wed Mar 11 09:41:56 AKDT 2009

Bob

AeroSlave has two mufflers that work well with the OS 160. The regular muffler is 3 ounces and $170. The Ultralite is 2.3 ounces and $200. Tuning and performance data is on the website www.aeroslave.com.

Thanks

Gray Fowler

I'm putting the OS 160 FX on my "Icepoint" with a wrap around header.  Any recommendations out there for the tuned pipe?
Karl Mueller recommended a Macs Pro #1092 which looks good but I wanted to check if anyone else has some ideas.  Also, any special mounting tips?

Thanks,
NSRCA-discussion mailing list
NSRCA-discussion at lists.nsrca.org