[NSRCA-discussion] Icepoint w/ 160

Ed Alt ed_alt at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:41:46 AKDT 2009

The easiest thing is just go straight to the HW beam mounts.  However, I had an Icepoint and hogged out the beams and added a firewall for a Hyde mount.  Worked very nicely, but it was a lot of work.  I had a different RCU handle back then, but here's the place in an Icepoint build thread where I started to post some info & pics of the mods to the nose:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_2202521/mpage_3/key_icepoint/tm.htm