[NSRCA-discussion] Back issues

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 07:49:35 AKST 2009

Thanks Jim!

JLK

From: jnhiller at earthlink.net
To: nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 08:01:19 -0800
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Back issues

Yes Derek requested old K-factors on 2-21 to scan. I sent what I had but I don't think I had any that old. He may have gotten some from someone else, I don't know. Maureen also posted on 2-22 (Re NSRCA History Project) indicating that she had worked with AMA to put together a complete set for the museum.
Jim