[NSRCA-discussion] Landings and Takeoffs

Budd Engineering jerry at buddengineering.com
Tue Mar 3 10:23:55 AKST 2009

Already been there, done that, back in the late 80's, early 90's when
the entire US Team and nearly half the TOC field lived in D7 (and most
of them went to the local meets too!).  Moved back in 99 when they
added an extra pattern to FAI and I didn't have time to practice one
sequence, let alone two.

Quite happy where I am for now.  Maybe you should fly Masters with us
once in a while?  : )

Thx, Jerry

Sent from my iPhone